Thursday, October 9, 2008

Free Handbag!!!

That's right--FREE. They are giving away 24 handbags in 24 hours for their grand-openning on the 15th of October. Go to this website to enter to win a free handbag. I signed up for the green one, so don't sign up for that one ;0) so that my chances are better.

4 comments:

the ginabean said...

I totally entered to win a handbag, thanks! -And don't worry, I am in need of a brown bag, so I let you be with the green one (although that one is certainly cute too!). Thanks for spreading the joy!

DeeAura said...

Hahah! I just went to post this kind of thing on my blog, too...and don't worry...your green one is safe from me...I want the dark blue one. :)

Heidi said...

I love your new look for halloween. That ghostbusters pic is priceless!

jamie said...

i love the halloween pictures of you and pete-anyhow sorry i meant to tell you forever ago -thanks for taking me to see jenny even though you were probably so frustrated because you got lost so much due to my bad direction giving anyhow sorry about that -and those frames from my blog i just got at ikea-yah for that store i love it- anyhow they were just plain wooden framed mirrors and they were cheap i think only 2 dollars each -not bad-anyhow thanks again and so sorry