Jonas's first tooth (bottom right) is coming in and I can feel it!!! Maybe that's why he woke up cranky this morning. Of course, there's no way to get a picture of it because his tongue is always in the way :o).
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Congrats Jonas! I'm sure this won't be the last time he wakes up cranky because of his teeth. I love when you stick your finger on their gums and you can feel that little tooth.
First tooth! He's growing up so fast! I love it when they have those two little teeth that you can see when they smile!
Yipee! I think it is so funny when you try to see babies teeth because it is nearly impossible
Cute Little Tooth Icon.
Landon has his first Cavity. Maybe I could blog that one.
Okay, well, I am so glad that you made a bunch of money on your super cute flowers!
TALK TO YOU SOON!
AND YEAH! JONAS!
Yeah for teeth now he will want to chew on everything. Go to the store and buy teething tablets they work wonders. I think I got them at walmart but I dont remember all I know is I stocked up. Will you do me a favor. Will you contact deeaura and let her know I am interested in viewing her blog and to give her my blog address. I think it would be fun to get in touch with her again too.
DANA!!! It's Lisa (Rackham) Thatcher!! I found you from Jill's blog...how the heck are you??? Where are you guys living?? Your baby is so cute!!! Hope to hear from you!
Post a Comment