Tuesday, July 15, 2008

12 hours!!!

Jonas usually only sleeps for 11 hours, but last night, he went 12!!! 7-7. He's always been a good sleeper, but this was awesome. I LOVE Babywise!!! This picture was not taken last night, but it's one of the only ones with him sleeping. I took it because he had a toy ring around his left arm, his toes poking through the blanket, and the monkey's arm across his neck.

3 comments:

Erinn said...

Ohhh!! I am so jealous! Grady still gets up once during the night but I guess I am okay with that. He usually goes to bed around 9 and gets up around 7. I do love babywise too... I am not extremely strict about it though. I really could tell a difference though once I started implementing it.

I love that picture by the way, kids can fall asleep just about anywhere, it doesn't matter what's going on around them!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Owen has been going about 11 hours lately. It's awesome. He did have one bad night last week---he woke up at 3 am. Oh well, that's not so bad if he only does it once in awhile. Jonas is such a cutie. I love that monkey around his neck. Congrats on 12 hours of sleep. I hope he keeps it up.

Criscell said...

Loved Babywise too--and what a darling picture! Those 12 nights are awesome, aren't they?