Friday, July 4, 2008

STOP RIGHT NOW!!!

Okay, so I have like 3 or 4 other tags to get posted (and I have started most of them), but this was a demanding one--I must consent. So, stop reading my blog and go grab your camera to take some pictures. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but that's because I cleaned a lot on Wednesday. Start snappin'
those photos. And no cheating!!!

1. Toilet {no detail shots here, but not too shabby}

2. Laundry {I did three loads yesterday and this is what I haven't put in the dresser yet}

3. Kitchen sink {This is unusual because I normally have a sinkful. We had homemade pizza last night and the pan is soakin'.}


4. Closet {okay, for real--I can't get a decent picture because it is so small. My next house will definitely have a bigger closet!}


5. Refrigerator {I did some serious cleaning of this a few weeks ago, except for the shelves in the door. I'll get to that later.}


6. Favorite pair of shoes {Flip flops all summer long, baby!!}



7. Favorite Room {we could watch these guys for hours}



8. What your child(ren) are doing right now {well, right now he's asleep, but when I took the pictures, here he was--messy face and all}

I tag anyone who thinks Jonas is cute!!!

5 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

That is a funny tag. I took my pictures right away---but we'll see when I finally get around to actually posting it. Sorry we aren't up there for the 4th. I miss you.

Bobbi Lee said...

I think our sinks totally match! I love your fish tank - I've never seen one so big not in a doctor's office. Happy Fourth!

Larsen said...

I think JOnas is cute, but I am not planning on doing this particular tag! Thanks though!

Funny one. Gotta love it.

So Landon is potty trained. done. Just like that. Overnight success. And we are watching Heros. Nice!

Tiffy said...

Dana!! I love this tag! Soo cute!!!

the ginabean said...

I played. Because I think Jonas is cute. REALLY cute. :)